Friday 27 January 2012

The Beauty Of BeAdInfinitum

Once again my mind has gone to BeAdInfinitum and their amazing patterns.  My mum and I love making the beaded beads on their website and I thought I'd show a couple of our attempts here.

 This is a much simplified variation of Cindy Holsclaw's Circular Starburst

 Close up of the beaded bead.

A simple beaded bead using a variation on the Infinity Weave done in nothing but clear glass rounds and strung on a chiffon ribbon.  It's so simple and clean and shows what an excellent eye my mum has!

 This is a variation of the Ring Nebula that we both love to bead!

As you can see, the bead sizes have been altered significantly, subsequently altering the net bead count.  I know it's not Steampunk, but the colours remind me of the whole Steampunk movement.  

Finally we have the rather spectacular Balloon Box, which I absolutely love.  It's a bugger of a beaded bead to make though as the drop beads really want to go inside as you're making it, but my goodness it works well when they sit outside the box!

2 comments:

  1. HI:-)
    What the BALLS!:-)))
    I like the sapphyre one and that last one,with 'fringe' drops.
    Fine idea,but....how to make it? :;-)
    Hugs-Halinka-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie!
      Glad you like them :D The blue one is one of my favourites as well. If you click on the links at are next to the patterns they will take you to the site where you can buy the patterns. They're really easy to follow xxx

      Delete