Sunday 24 March 2013

Mummy's Night Sky

For Christmas Mummy asked my baby brother for the Night Sky pattern from BeAdInfinitum and he surprised her by buying her the kit. 

She made the weave slightly thinner than the one in the pattern that came with the kit because she really didn't want it to be tied with a ribbon, corset style, because she knew that would just annoy her whilst typing/working etc.



Instead she made a gorgeous little toggle closure that fits perfectly in the holes of the weave.  As she is a complete genius, this means that the bracelet is adjustable and we can share!  Woop! (Not sure whether she realises she's sharing just yet though!)

 In this last picture you can really see the nature of the weave.  It's a subtle play on size and colour contrast and I absolutely love it.

2 comments:

  1. Well done. I really love the toggle clasp! Please tell Mummy thank you and I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I just loved making it, I wish I could 'see' thread paths like you obviously do! Mummy (Mo Fisher)

    ReplyDelete