Thursday 7 February 2013

New House!

So I am finally in my new house and the beading studio is all set up! 

Two sides of the room are windows and a door that leads out to the back garden so the room is wonderfully light during the day and I have a daylight bulb fitted in my anglepoise lamp ready for those night time beading sessions.  The room is lovely and airy and I just couldn't resist going for a super strong turquoise feature wall to display my Marilyn Monroe prints (there's one on the other side of the internal door too) and I cannot wait to get beading again!

Mummy and I are setting up a night a week to sit together and bead and try to work through new patterns and pieces.  It is going to be blissful and I am so lucky to be able to have a studio!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment